Sunday, April 26, 2009

super duper embarrassing...


so mom, this one's for you.  a few weeks ago my mom seemed really excited by the fact that i wear scrubs to my clinical.  i know, who wears scrubs in hospitals anymore?  weird.  so she asked for evidence. and here it is.  and in her honor i tried to be extra sassy with my hips.  i figure with finals rapidly approaching there's a chance that i may not return to school, and thus my last time to wear scrubs without total disdain for health professions.  sorry but i thought that putting on my badge and stethoscope would be a little over the top, but that picture is available upon request.  i'm thinking about starting a calender or something...scrubs of the month or something catchy.  but wardrobe aside, i really liked my last clinical and i can't wait for this summer when i get to spend my internship in a similar settting.  the only downside about being a physical therapist is that i am constantly called "mean" and a "torturer" by the patients.  i guess i am pretty intimidating though...i give the The Green Monster a whole new connotation.  



4 comments:

Nicole said...

I request the other photo(s)!!!
Scrubs are so you.

Brooke said...

Please come visit me in Phoenix that would be so much fun! :) When does Brit come home?

Margo said...

And by super duper embarassing you mean super duper sexy! I would do you so fast.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-kunyit-putih-untuk-kesehatan-yang-mengejutkan