Sunday, April 5, 2009

total guilty pleasure

So sometimes I watch the food network (and espn, i promise).  And i've recently discovered that the FOOD CHALLENGE is on Sunday nights.  This show is amazing.  These people make the most outrageous cakes.  My inner creative genius as well as my inner fatty both identify with this spectacularly tasty program.  Just look at the cake above.  THAT'S A CAKE, NOT A DRESS!!  Plus, that dress is gorgeous and i wish i could wear it.  and then i'd always have a little snack with me (i need to keep my blood sugar up, people).  and at the end of the day, when i will have eaten my entire dress/cake, i'll be naked and covered in frosting.  and if that doesn't get me a date with prince charming, i don't know what will.  wow, somehow this post has derailed and i have no idea what i am talking about anymore.  so cakes.......

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was the same show! I'm so angry the dress didn't win. What was with France meets Mexico? Just because she is artistic and painted these fantastic paintings and turned a cake verticle, doesn't mean it was the best.
Sometimes I doubt the judges. Especially the English one, she is so mean. Can't she be positive, just once?