Friday, May 8, 2009

seriously. it is this bad.

This has been a pretty insane week.  Well, it's been an insane year.   But things are winding down and today I took my second to last final.  With 6 finals spaced out in 5 days, a practical final examination the week prior, and terrible allergies to boot, it is no surprise that my body has taken a bit of a hit.  I went to bed at 12:30 or so last night and woke up at 6 am to go over my neuroscience notes one last time.  I'm 97% sure that when I looked in the mirror this is the reflection I saw (except with blonde hair).  I almost peed my pants, I almost started crying, and then I realized it was only me, or whatever creature it is that I have become.  Hopefully by this time tomorrow it will all be over and my skin can be introduced to the sun once again.

s

3 comments:

Mer Swift said...

Oh, Katie! I totally know what you are going through! It's okay. You are doing great, and you'll get through it.

defining amy said...

ha ha ha. i am so sorry. but really. you're almost done. plus. let's look forward to getting sunburned somewhere together soon. "heal the world." genius. love you.

Kyle said...

oh no . . . you turned into your biggest fear. It will all be over soon and then we'll play at the beach! love you - go play with your squishy ball.