Tuesday, January 13, 2009

who stole the sun?

So I have a small confession.  I traveled back to Boston yesterday after my wonderful 3 1/2 week vacation in Virginia and Utah.  I guess the vacation really took a lot out of me, because I was exhausted this morning.  I woke up at 9:00, ate some cereal, and decided I was still really tired (plus, I have a cold).  So I went back to bed and finally rolled out of bed at 2:00.  Uh oh.  Does it count that my body still thinks it was noon?  Anyways, by the time I got out of the house at 3:00, there was only about an hours worth of sunlight left in the day.  Mr. sun, sun, mr. golden sun, please shine down on me!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

You are tired from all the puggling. How many times did I tell you to stay hydrated?

katie said...

lies! you never puggled with me as much as i wanted to.