Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How to stay warm in Boston...


If you are like me, you may often find yourself asking, "what in the world is a puggle". Animal, vegetable, or mineral? Judging from the wittle bitty paws and smushy face, I'm inclined to go with animal. After a quick google image search reveals hundreds of adorable creatures like those pictured above, the next logical question is, "How have I made it 22 years without one?". And unfortunately, I can't think a good reason as to why I do not own this puppy. It is adorable. it combines the zest of a beagle with the slothfulness of a pug (minus its snortiness and short respiratory tract). Now all I would need is a small monkey to ride my puggle through the streets, and all my life's dreams would come true. Oh, and merry christmas eve! (see what happens when I have too much time on my hands...)

4 comments:

Kyle said...

I'll be your puggle this christmas. You know what it means.

Unknown said...

Puggles were so last feb, where kevin and I were literally inches from buying one. Thankfully my sense came back to me, the same sense that stopped you buying a puppy countless times!

Mer Swift said...

I agree. Sense = Not buying a puppy right now. Remember how you spend all hours of your day studying and very possibly NOT at home? About a year ago I was seriously being enticed to buy a Boston Terrier. She was so adorable and tiny - like 6 weeks old.

defining amy said...

buy one. i've heard you say you want one for too many years...