Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I said brrrr, it's cold in here!

It's a little chilly here!  The town is beautiful when it is all covered in snow.  And to be fair, I appreciate the beauty for about 30 seconds before I start complaining of the fact that I have to take the bus to church because my car is under a foot of snow.  And I have to trudge through snow covered Harvard Square another 3 blocks to actually get to church.  And let's not forget the fact that I have to dig my car out of the snow....BUT it's beautiful.  It's also starting to get a little lighter here earlier!! YAY.  I still left for school in the dark and came home from school in the dark...but I was also there from 7 am to 5:30 pm.  But during my last class I could see through the door that it wasn't getting dark until about 4:45!  YAY.  And there were only scattered flurries today.  Not bad, not bad!

      My home all covered in the snow
        I took this picture of my street after I came home from church...but in the morning the street wasn't plowed at all and it looked really pretty.
This is what I usually wear to school.  I'm pretty sexy these days.  Showing just enough skin to keep 'em guessing.
              This is my car.  Well, there's a good chance that it is my car.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures--it makes me miss boston! Just remember that daylight savings time is just a little over a month away! I used to count down the days up there!

Korby Charles said...

You poor thing. I wish I could be there to carry you and your books to and from school. I'd wrap you in a huge wool blanket, and carry you in my arms in that deep snow. You'd never be cold again.