Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taking a study break

 This weekend I went to my first NHL game!  Go Bruins?  The evening started off in the classiest of manners by heading over to my friend's house and eating bries and playing mariokart (I'm living the high life now, baby!).  Then it was off the to the game where we mingled with the inebriated fans, well, more like my inebriated friends mingled why I tried to figure out how people can skate backwards so fast!  Afterwards we headed out to Fanuel Hall to laugh at all of the awkward New England white boys and their sweet dance moves.  And of course, no night is complete without the obligatory street vendor hot dog, regardless of the hour of consumption.  Last night I attended my first official pub crawl.  My college organized it so there were about 70 kids all wearing the same ugly green t-shirts...we kind of stood out on a Monday night.  I was peer pressured into attending, but I actually had a really fun time and sampled all of the finest diet cokes around town.  Plus, I got to put "DANGER" on the back of my tshirt (although in hindsight, "sober" would have been more appropriate).  Like I said, living the high life.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha - the tshirt is fantastic. The things you can do in Boston. Your living the high life and trying to make it through the low life here in Provo....bless it.