Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dress up? Yes please!

So I was reading my friend Amy's blog and saw her tribute to halloween.  And I realized that Halloween is the ideal time to dress up and act like an idiot without being judged for it.  Then I reflected on the other 364 days of the year that I dressed up like an idiot and was absolutely judged for it.  But you know what, I'll take my cheetah prints and bedazzled jacket over that smug attitude and khaki pants any day.  

   a little BYU parade...go cougars!

I am a cupcake.  And that's my nana's nighty.  PS I'm surrounded by the best girls in the world
I can even squeeze in dressing up at a flea market in Paris.
I think it's a genetic thing.
My engagement pictures.
Nothing says "I'm cultured" like a peplos.
random pile of rubble + spring semester + black tanktops = WWII reenactment?
May I present, the cheetah skirt.

The things we do...
Preppy Sunday.  Who says dress up can't be classy?

The not-so-classy side of dress up.  But I would hire us as secretaries.  
God Bless America.
Lewis and Clark have so much to learn from me.
Ok, not technically dressed up here, but we are wearing sorority jackets and goofy smiles.
This one needs no explanation.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

You are hilarious, Katie. This is the greatest collection of pictures I've ever seen. I hope everyone can read what your nametag says in that last one. :)

defining amy said...

That post was amazing. Thank you for making my day/ my week/ my year. I do have some pictures of you in a Santa's helper apron that I never got around to sending you...

Unknown said...

If anyone makes fun of you for dressing up again, send them here. How could they fail to see the good times to be had by a simple change of an outfit?