Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a minor fetish...


Ode to Superior Craftsmanship and Engineering:

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!  I have never been more in love with an inanimate object than I am with my new car.  Sometimes I just stare at her from my window.  Other times I'll go sit in the car just to make a phone call.  I love it!  It smells so good.  The brakes work (always a plus), it can accelerate (also handy), it is the smartest, sexiest, fastest, most beautiful thing I have ever owned.  If I could, I would make sweet sweet love to it.  I'm not a big crier, but this wonderfully made automobile moves me to tears every time I step into it.  When I go to get in the car I feel this little tingly sensation as I realize that, oh yes, that's MY car.  Plus, I've been getting a lot of admiring/jealous stares from fellow commuters.  There better be bmw's in heaven, or else count me out.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Look at you and your very sexy car, both very hot!
By the sounds of it you very much like it, however I am nervous that you may start to sleep in it.
Perhaps we could just have a picture of it printed on a pillow instead?