Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

I finally have time to write on this stupid blog! Yippee!  So, I am on spring break, and loving it.  I can't believe I went so long without one of these things.  I spent some excellent time in VA and basically sat on the couch and ate tons of mint brownies.  It was awesome.  And my family and I got to do some fun things like going to the national gallery and stalking Angelina Jolie (for all intents and purposes, I saw her).  And, Margo comes in two days!  

Other than that, I have no exciting news to report.  Sorry.  I should really adopt a baby or something.

3 comments:

Korby Charles said...

Although it is wonderful to hear your voice, you should spice up your blog a little. I know you have much deep inside you that is just aching to get out and be heard. Share on Kate. You write well, don't be afraid. I'm sure you have some great stores or thoughts to share. PS Boston has lost two in a row without KG. Shame shame shame. Uh oh, will the King and the Cavs take the East? Meanwhile, my Jazz lost to the stupid Hawks last night, and ended their winning streak at 12. I was saddened.

Nicole said...

I heard that Angie was in DC filming for some movie. Margo is going to be soooo jealous when you finds out that you saw the love of her life. Seriously, she isn't that hot! Or is she? You are the one who saw her in person

defining amy said...

Do you have any idea how much I loved chatting with you the other day?

Doubt it.