Tuesday, July 1, 2008

some pictures...







As promised, here are just a few pictures.  I wandered over to the MIT side of town and took some pictures along the river of some of the Boston skyline.  It's not the best view, but I hadn't seen it yet so that's where I went.  Better pictures of Boston would also be posted below, but in true Johnson fashion my battery died and I had to return home defeated.  So, you will have to live with these until I find more time to go on picture adventures and take close ups.  (Sorry they really aren't that great and don't do the city any justice)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

great pictures katie -- I won't be as enthusiastic as taylor about them, but then again, I'm not hoping to get some nooky this weekend:) Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

I think Boston looks brilliant, it has a river with sail boats and all (thank heavens you have a small collection of boat shoes!)
And Ditto to Erin...maybe not be so obvious next time Taylor?

Kevy said...

ok so maybe Boston doesnt all that bad and maybe Nic and I will come visit.